Thursday, December 17, 2009
Right from the start of the tour the fielding standards of both teams were an issue to cry. The most important moment for Srilanka would be the dropped catch of Shewag when team just scored 6 later went on to scored 293; for India it would be drop catch of Tharanga who was returning to the international cricket this drop didn’t cost a match but a close match was witnessed for no reason.
India witnessed no reason breath taking moments in both T20’s and ODI’s because of the drop catches. Even after dropping catches we were able to win a match that is because of our opponent’s misery to but this standard cannot meet great fielding teams like South Africa or Australia.
It is said that Gary Kirsten is taking Indian fielding standards to the next level but he has to realize a thing that even Indian cricketers are not able to fulfilling the current level to satisfactory. Concentrating on drop catch by Virat it is evident that Indian are not ready to take catches as Aussies do, It will be a great turn around if Gary realizes this soon.
Monday, December 7, 2009
for example: Universe is expanding is very second is a hypothesis since there is no good technology now in earth to measure it! and also Definetly it is not small it can be said so. /But "Moon is a satellite of earth" is FACT it needs no experiment to prove.
Law's are those which governs every activity of & in earth.
For example Newton's laws of gravity govern the gravitation motion earth it says every object felt in the atmosphere will tend to reach the ground a soon as possible even thought it is fact that a object left will fall down. IT DOES NOT SPEAK ABOUT PARTICULAR MATERIAL HENCE IT IS LAW
Sunday, November 29, 2009
(Beware unnecessary click's on this post leads to excessive hair loss)
WELL KNOWN SITES THAT OFFERS FREE DOWNLOAD OF(PIRATED) BOOKS:
FAMILIAR JUNKS that offer free download=> LINK=>6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13
SOME SITES THAT OFFER GOOD EDUCATION ONLINE
FOR UNBELIEVABLE SEARCH RESULTS =>CLICK HERE<=
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
DEFINITION - What is SAP?
SAP, started in 1972 by five former IBM employees in Mannheim, Germany, states that it is the world's largest inter-enterprise software company and the world's fourth-largest independent software supplier, overall.
The original name for SAP was German: Systeme, Anwendungen, Produkte, German for "Systems Applications and Products." The original SAP idea was to provide customers with the ability to interact with a common corporate database for a comprehensive range of applications. Gradually, the applications have been assembled and today many corporations, including IBM and Microsoft, are using SAP products to run their own businesses.
SAP applications, built around their latest R/3 system, provide the capability to manage financial, asset, and cost accounting, production operations and materials, personnel, plants, and archived documents. The R/3 system runs on a number of platforms including Windows 2000 and uses the client/server model. The latest version of R/3 includes a comprehensive Internet-enabled package.
SAP has recently recast its product offerings under a comprehensive Web interface, called mySAP.com, and added new e-business applications, including customer relationship management (CRM) and supply chain management (SCM).
As of January 2007, SAP, a publicly traded company, had over 38,4000 employees in over 50 countries, and more than 36,200 customers around the world. SAP is turning its attention to small- and-medium sized businesses (SMB). A recent R/3 version was provided for IBM's AS/400 platform.
Sunday, November 1, 2009
DO YOU BELIEVE NIMBUS SPORTS PRODUCTION HAS THE LIVE TELECASTING RIGHTS OF INDIAN CRICKET MATCHES ; EVEN YOU CAN HAVE IT??!!!
Previous auction from BCCI for the telecasting rights of Bilateral and Tri-nation Series in India was won by Nimbus sports production. And this is why The Nimbus sports Production launched a channel separately for cricket; Star group has the rights for live telecasting of international tournaments.
ESPN Cricinfo has introduced a new way to telecast the live cricket without legal rights and documents. The live telecasting rights were reserved, but they need not care about that because they are not using the customary way of telecasting the match. Animated version of match is being telecasted in their website and highlights of the match namely Boundaries and Wickets are also readily viewable.
The FAQ? All about this new idea is that how is it possible to telecast it with so much low downloading charge (It takes only about 17mb for live viewing of the match for 15minutes.). This is possible only because of it’s under lying secret.
- Batmen’s standing styles are set a standard i.e., there is only one stand style for every right hander and left hander.
- Right hand Bowlers are given 2 styles one for spin other for pace similarly for left handers.
- All Fielders are also given same standing style but their heads are focusing on batsmen. Wicket keepers are given 2 styles one long standing position and close sitting position.
- Umpires are off no problem they are also made similarly.
- Every orthodox batsmen shots are loaded mandatorily some of them are straight drive, cover drive, hook, pull, sweep for both right and left hander’s.
- Fielders athletic and acrobatic stunts are made with 4 basic things: move, catch, pickup, throw. If it is a catch then they are made to rejoice in the middle of the field. Fielding setup is off no problem.
- Stumping and catch of wicket keeper are similar they are hard to make difference in default view, may create difference in side view but currently they are not available.
The entire above mentioned are loaded for only one time, until you clear your internet temp files they remain the same
- When a ball is bowled till a batsman takes a shot every thing is set same expect field setup and style of standing of batsmen and bowlers arm swing.
- After this three commands are given one for a) batsmen move to execute any one of the orthodox shot matching the original play, b) fielders move and c) umpires decision.
Therefore the live action take more than 2seconds delay but that is of no concentration; From now if anyone view the match from their office or from internet enable lab in your academic institution.
For more info Cricinfos's blog<=click here
Saturday, October 24, 2009
There is no problem in Windows 7 but it is creating problem for its predecessor. As said earlier Microsoft has already launched Media player 12 which works only on Windows 7. But its New Anti-virus software Morro is also only for Windows 7, this new announcement has made the Web master GOOGLE to once again think its Idea to built a new Operating system; some are already believing that chrome is a trail version of Google’s new idea; Because chrome requires no plug-ins or flash player as it is required for other Browsers.
#There are windows media player 12 for xp if anyone says like this, then this is time to wake up it is just the theme and information to register about it?!!!
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Americans displayed their doubling skill by altering cricket and now calling it as baseball, football was the successor which is renamed as rugby. Whatever done there in America is change in game play and suits. But cricket was undergoing the most know and hidden secret change; the players are not just changing the game play by introducing new format of game play. They are ready to change the way they play the game after the shit advice from their bookies.
So this game so called cricket has to be renamed with no second though on having the same named. When football is lifted in hand and thrown into nets it is no more football it is rugby. Cricket was played with bat and ball but now dollars and cents are used to play, this shows it requires a new name.
Here are some suggestions:
- Cricket + Dollar => Crilor
- Dollar + Cricket => Dolket
- Cricket + Bookies => Cric-Kiss
- Cricket + Rupees => Crees
Please Enter the answer on the polls to the left of the post
Suggestions are also welcomed(in Comments).
Thursday, October 1, 2009
But after the World Cup’07 the things were changing a lot it is said that hierarchy is removed and also minor tournament will be given more importance to find distinctly talented young players. Now the situation is perplexed because of attraction towards the small tournaments; Reason is that Indians are much interested in seeing the combat between cities and states of their own country. These leagues are even raising bars so high that even international players are ready to quit their job for silly First class cricket which pays them much.
When Conflicts and cracks are brought into the Team INDIA through small leagues and languages it is very easy to forget the word UNITY. We Indians had written many masterpieces under the topic Unity in Diversity; Team India is at a different dimension and seeking Diversity in Unity, leading to hiccups and breakups. It is not easy for a team at top position to quit the game without any strong reason or punch.
Team India wasn’t bringing any trophies to home all time but they were able to stay at respectable position when the team was put under the knifes of hierarchy and recommended selections. When the Captain of Team India started to control the board to selection misery is all left in the Team. The most devastating captain had some different thoughts on a particular bowler which made him mad to accept all mistakes of the bowler and even made him to threaten the selection committee with his resignation letter. This remained the predominant reason for the exit of Team India from the Tournament which decides the champion of the game. Still the captain can’t be blamed for everything but for the unwanted injuries of Three start players because of politics and jealous; Things will not remain constant forever. Change is desperate not only on the attitude of the players but also on the positions of the players including the Captain position. I had not used any word which will hurt a particular person, if it had happened then they are coincidence and not intentional.
Saturday, September 19, 2009
1. Mahendra Singh Dhoni(captain)-Cool captain; (RHB) Wicket Keeper also has ability to hit ball sky high
2. Sachin Tendulkar - Master blaster (RHB); Iron arm; Most experienced and not to say more about him
3. Gautam Gambhir - Opening Batsmen (LHB)trusted opener no one is aware of his fittest
4. Rahul Dravid - Top order (RHB); slips expert; Trusted wall, wall is getting rusty these days hope for a nice comeback.
5. Yuvraj Singh - Top order (LHB/SLA); Acrobatic fielder; Devastating batsmen proved his new avatar in First T20 championship, opponent will feel the heat after he faces his first 20 balls; Spins the ball well has been a partnership breaker for times.
6. Suresh Raina - Middle order (LHB/LHS); Acrobatic fielder; Raised as star for India at the most needed time and he proved to be worth with his magic shots getting beneath the Deliveries. Bowls well, slow ball leaving right handers are crucial.
7. Abhishek Nayar - Middle order(LHB); Brilliant hitter; Has played a lot in IPL has to prove his talent in International Level.
8. Yusuf Pathan - Middle order (RHB/RHS); Hasn't made any good mark at international level India needs him to hit some crow and eagle flying high ofcourse it is the only way he knows to bat. Named as all rounder has to work a lot for it.
9. Harbhajan Singh - Spinning expert (RHS); Enthusiastic and the Controversial player player of India. The most Trust worthy spinner has been making things work since T20.
10.Praveen Kumar - Medium pacer (MPR); Has proved points on world cricket still his magical leaving deliveries are more awaited to be seen on Screen.
11.Ashish Nehra - Medium pacer (MPL); Pick of the bowlers in the year 2003-05 but lost his line and lenght from there now building his rhythm and confidence.
12.RP Singh - Medium pacer (MPL); Bowled some magical deliveries which is not believed by himself, considered to be the Opening bowler, developing his yorker skills he is having a point to prove.
13.Ishant Sharma - Medium pacer (MPR); Defenitely waiting to face the match against Australia, Uneven Bouncers and Length devileries are well among the mysteries.
14.Amit Mishra - Spinner ; Waiting for good chances and will get it
15.Dinesh Karthik - Batsmen (RHB); Neither trust worthy nor utilizes a chance provided being a replacement for Wicket keeper if injured.